Woman sentenced to three years in connection to Hampton Food Lion robbery | News
We’ve learned new details about the robbery involving fake FBI agents at a Hampton Food Lion.
Angelique Stewart was sentenced to three years.
Officials say she was the getaway driver during the robbery.
On October 21st of last year, Emmanuel Norman and Jeffery Malcou posed as FBI agents and tried to rob the store.
The two placed fake bombs on employees and threatened to blow them up.
Kelvin is still recovering from his injury.
Emmanuel Norman was sentenced to 20 years in prison and Jeffery Malcou was sentenced to more than 17 years in prison.
Top Hampton Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man hospitalized, home condemned after Newport News fire
- Medal of Valor award for off-duty Newport News firefighter
- Prosecutors will not pursue misdemeanor charges against Newport News officer
- Truck strikes two utility poles in Newport News, closures in place
- Raccoon tests positive for rabies in Newport News neighborhood